Used Church Items
1000's of Vintage church items.
- Altars, Altar Cloth, Vases, Altar Crucifix / Candlesticks.
- Chalices, Ciboriums, Patens, Cruets, Missals, Missal Stands.
- Podiums, Presider Chairs, Pulpits, Podiums, Ambos, Lecterns.
- Monstrances, Tabors, Ewer & Basins, Reliquaries, Sprinklers.
- Votive Stands, Prie-Dieu Kneelers, Hymn Boards, Confessional.
- Holy Water Fonts, Sacristy Bells, Censors & Boats.
- Altar Rails, Stained Glass Windows, Funeral Palls.
- Candelabras, Chandeliers, Sanctuary Lights, Wall Sconces.
- Vestments, Stoles, Chasubles, Copes, Cassocks, Albs, Mitres.
- Tabernacles, Holy Water Fonts, Sacristy Bells,Sanctuary Lamps.
- Paintings, Processional Torches, Banners, Credence Tables.
- Processional Crucifixes, Pectoral Crosses, Pyx, Crosiers.
It's worth a visit.
Our company is one of the largest purchasers / sellers of used church items in the United States. Our warehouse is filled with religious items for your every need. A continuing 50 year family owned business. We are located 20 minutes from the Pittsburgh Airport or city. A visit is welcome, by appointment only.
We Provide a confidential agreement to purchase one item, or the contents of entire churches, convents, religious schools etc.. Cash payment and fast removal.
|FOR PURCHASERS:||Click on any items on the list for a general view of what to expect. Email us with your requirements to get photos and prices of stock not shown.
|Statue Restoration (Fix anything -- Replace broken limbs/ bits, restore/replace paint, etc). Chalice Restorations & Plating.
20 Minutes south of Pittsburgh, PA
Visit by appointment year-round!
or Jim at 239-992-5737 or email
115 East Barr Street
Mcdonald PA 15057
Pray for Addi
I had the pleasure of having Janet and Deacon Ronald out here last week from Canada, and was shared an inspiring yet heartbreaking story of her daughter, Addi. The family has been going through unimaginable adversity with an extremely debilitating and possibly fatal disease, and is in desperate need for a healing miracle. Please keep Addi in your prayers, she's a brave young girl -- her and her family need your prayers!
You're here with me through life and prayer,
From times carefree, to times unfair.
Through all my trials, I know you're there.
My shield of love, of light, of care.
And while we were unable to find Deacon Ronald the perfect chalice, Janet crafted me a spectacular chocolate treat, here for all to see! (I'll eat it soon!!)
We are The Church Connection. Have a look at our other site: